While major holidays drive significant e-commerce sales, there are personal holidays happening every single day. Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and gifts of gratitude abound, but it can be a lot harder to market to personal gift givers when there aren’t (literally) retail seasons named after their celebrations.
- E-commerce Spring Cleaning
- How to Identify and Engage your Most Generous Customers All Year Long
- Power of the Crowd: Should Kickstarter Be Part of Your E-Commerce Strategy?
- Christmas is for Closers: Three Absolute Last-Minute Holiday E-Comm Tactics
- Keep success from killing your online store: an executive’s guide to e-commerce replatforming